Friday, March 26, 2010

[Illustration Friday] Round 9: Expired

Yes I know it's a little sketch, but darnit, I'm going to submit something for Illustration Friday this week!



Originally I had a page of comic planned out and half finished for this prompt, but, er, then, you know, other projects came up, the usual. But, determined to submit something, I sketched out what was basically the main punchline - this guy, the main subject of the page - and that tag. ... It was pretty much the first thing I thought of when I saw 'expire'. Well, that and some convoluted way of connecting it to the patchwork pirate since I wanted to draw him again...

I went with this partially because the concept was clearer here (Pirate was going to uncover some ancient treasure with an expiry date, so), and also because I like zombies. ... Yup! Not much else to add!

And for those of you tuning in from class, especially if you are marking me, I will have not one, but TWO postcards tomorrow (or Saturday, because let's face it, it's me), and then... MORE!

Yup! I mean, aside from the catching-up things, I have been itching to post some non-school related art, and hopefully I will get to do so this weekend! So mark my words, there will be a post every day this weekend! Or at least tomorrow and Saturday.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment