Friday, April 23, 2010

[Illustration Friday] Round 12: Linked

Alright, I'm nearing the end of this postingpalooza (unless I find more neat stuff to show you before time runs out), So here's another hand-drawn thing showing off something we all probably have experienced before:


There's always ONE.


Ah, HTML. I could be happily coding a table or a post, but miss ONE LETTER and the whole thing goes to heck. Incredibly frustrating, especially if it's like, a lengthy bit of story you wrote in a comment and now it is uneditable because you posted it but the code is wrong and you can see where you made the mistake and it's right there but you can't fix it--

Right, right, so, I liken this to those Christmas lights, y'know, where one bulb would go bad and then the rest of them don't work? I've never seen that personally (probably because mom and dad are like ninjas when it comes to getting out decorations; I could be in my room for an hour and then I'll leave and find the Christmas tree assembled and ready), but I have a feeling that searching through coils and coils of lights is like searching through lines and lines of text when it comes to this sort of thing. Assuming you only made one mistake, too.

Pen and ink again, with marker as the outgoing link in my hands there. I think my hand slipped on the jaw, but I kind of like it like that. Glasses are small so the eyes aren't completely blocked out by the frames, I hate it when that happens, and that's the only reason I still occasionally 'forget' to draw my glasses. God, my drama teacher was right about that, I never thought I'd agree...

Next post is going to be AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment