Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WIP it good!

Well, it's not Wednesday, but this is a WIP that I kind of like and would like to show to the world before I ruin it further!

Magical Warrior Drakaina!

There's a long story behind this starting with me jokingly creating a fan-character for Sailor Moon based on the stars of the constellation Draco, but then she, er, turned into her own character. Tadah!

ALSO the title says this is a Work In Progress. That is because her right hand will be holding a sword (that will block her nice shoulder-frills and mouth), and also I have to put shading to it. And probably pick a better hair-colour, and a less eye-burning and rushed background.

Professionalism!

But yes. More on this when I have a more finished version to post, hopefully with her sidekick/ward/boss. That's all one person, by the way.

See you in five minutes next post!

1 comment: