Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Assignment 2 [Storyboard Roughs, no reference] [ALSO LATE *SOB*]

[Scene: INT. DAY]

ME: HEY SELF GUESS WHAT
SELF: WHAT IS IT, ME
ME: EVEN THOUGH WE ARE WAY BETTER AT DRAWING WITH PENCILS, WHY DON'T WE DO IT DIGITALLY
SELF: SOUNDS GOOD I MEAN WE COULD USE THE PRACTICE
ME: EXACTLY NOTHING WILL GO WRONG HERE
SELF: I MEAN IF WE TAKE THE TIME TO IT
ME: BY THE WAY THIS IS DUE IN TWO DAYS
SELF: SAY WHAAAAT THAT IS SOME CRAZY STUFF


... I'm going to end that there and give my shift key a break (capslock is for wusses), but you get the idea.

This is late for embarrassing reasons I won't get into (the reasons are also lame), and these are subpar. I think tracing my own photographs might indeed be a better plan.

I was also going to do more than three because these three are pretty lame and also basically copy-pastes, but... time. Even though this is late. Just work with me on this.



[board one: Cartoon is playing.]




[board two: Door opens, Roommate walks in.]

Roommate: Hey, it's -



[board three: Roommate does a double take.]

Roommate: *disappointed* Aw, Tom, have you been into the Din-O's again?



And that's it. I... will either do more/improve this or abandon it and pretend it never happened when I get to the photo-traces. -( ._.)-

NEXT POST: Missed Illustration Friday, theme: ADRIFT. After that, hopefully, not-missed Illustration Friday, theme: BRAVE!
And, y'know, somewhere in between, another missed assignment, I'm sure.


[HUMOUROUS QUALITY LOGO]

No comments:

Post a Comment