Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Musical Drawing: I've Got Some Falling To Do

Nervous posting as the hours tick by for this event? You'd better believe it!

So... Yeah, I also imagine little animations in my head while I listen to music sometimes, and Lemon Demon's "I've Got Some Falling To Do" is one of those songs.

This image therefore is sort of what I see in my head when I hear it.



... Though, honestly, I feel this looks a little crowded. In my mind, during the musical interludes of the song (seriously you guys listen to his music if you don't already) the main character falls through the sky, and passes by some weird trippy stuff chilling on the clouds.

That said, if I had the time I would exploit the infinite canvas that digital drawings can have and make this thing even even longer, so I could space out the oddities better and add some more.

Speaking of, if you've listened to the song, the imagery in the picture is probably a little obvious, but for those who are at work or school or are otherwise without speakers or something, then I will give a short rundown: The plane represents the plane the character falls out of, the grim reaper on the cloud represents the Angel of Death who rings him up, the squid represents the giant squid that catches him, and the lemons raining out of a cloud represents the creator of this song.

And because I don't like how crowded that drawing is, here: have one without stuff.



Yup, and that's all for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment